Admission to Kindergarten
Priority for enrollment is based on the following qualifications:
- Siblings of students presently enrolled or siblings of graduates will be accepted considering those families are active, participating, registered parishioners fulfilling their Stewardship commitments.
- Children of registered, active, and participating members will be accepted considering the date of membership (regardless of the location of residence) and stewardship activity. Active membership is defined as “one who regularly participates in the liturgical life of the parish; who is committed to Stewardship of Time, Talent and Treasure as witnessed by completing the annual Stewardship Commitment Document, and who lives up to his/her commitment”.
- Children of new parishioners who are transferring from a Catholic school, or from an area where Catholic school was not available, but who participated fully in the religious education programs offered will be accepted on a tuition-paying basis (see Tuition Plan pp 9).
- Catholic children of non-registered families may be admitted on a space-available, tuition-paying basis, at the discretion of the principal in consultation with the Admissions Committee after an interview with the family.
- Non-Catholic children may be admitted on a space-available, tuition-paying basis at the discretion of the principal in consultation with the Admissions Committee after an interview with the family.
- The child shall be five years of age by August 1 of the current school year. (Junior Kindergarten students must be 5 years old prior to their first day of school.)